Saturday, March 15, 2014

March Madness!

March has been crazy busy so far.  I am happy to finally have time to post pictures of the fabulous things Marie sent for the March SFAS card and tag swap.   Marie is a very sweet and talented woman I met through swaps many moons ago.   You can check out her blog here http://spunbyme.blogspot.com.  There is lots of great things to see.

Marie's Card:

Marie's Tag:

And some of the sweetest de-stash I have seen.   I simply love these little Easter cards!

 Thank you Marie.  It was a pleasure being paired up with you!

My send-to partner for March was Sherry at Creatology and another talented person participating in A Swap for All Seasons swaps.   We both share a love for sewing. 

My card for Sherry:

 My tag:

4 comments:

  1. Marie is a wonderful crafter and very generous, too! Loved the goodies she sent.
    Your offerings for Sherry were equally sweet...Easter affords us the opportunity to use some really cute images. Yours are great, Susie! I'm sure that Sherry is happy she joined our group"
    xoxo
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very happy I joined SFAS and it was Joyce who encouraged me. I loved my gifts received from you Susie. Thank you very much. I am busy being Peachy for April. Creative Bliss Dear...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you liked what I sent you!! The images I used are some of my favorites...it was a treat to send them to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the card and tag you made for Sherry. And the goodies from Marie are awesome! Love those cards!

    ReplyDelete