Sunday, February 8, 2009

Play Date


What a day! My friend Becky invited me over for a play date along with 4 other gals. The table was full of paper, felted hearts, beads, wire, buttons, glitter, charms, magnets, thread and every other goodie on the planet.....including chocolate. We stamped, cut and glued the delightful afternoon away. Then we feasted in the kitchen on fruit, veggies, nuts, and cheese along with homemade pumpkin bread and cherry cheesecake cupcakes...YUM! Thank you Becky for inviting me. You are the best!

5 comments:

  1. you are welcome-glad you could come.
    xxx, becky
    btw- your krafts look terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you gals had a wonderful day! I'm looking forward to being your swap partner for Vintage Spring Sweetness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your cards are so sweet. I especially love the Jenni Bowlin Bingo card-the center image is beautiful, and the blue bird one is cute and of course it has the word Joy on it-YAY! Hope you have a Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so sweet...I love the small canvas!

    xo
    Linda

    ReplyDelete